Thursday, July 19, 2007

History of Mala Dasari

Dear Mala Dasari Friends,


I would like to do a project on the History of Mala Dasari. I have started my research on this. I would like all the Mala Dasaris to contribute whatever they know about Mala Dasaris' achievements, profiles, I.A.S Officers, Gazetted Officers, Police Personnel, Educationists, Professors, Readers, Lecturers, M.L.As, M.Ps and Ministers, Lawyers, Realtors, Engineers, Doctors, Software Engineers, Occupying responsible positions as Chairperson/Directors. Please narrate whatever you know about the culture, profession, child reminiscences. 

I have applied for a Major Research Project for Rs. 9,00,000. I hope I will get it. Please watch out for the exciting news. 

Do contact me and let us write history.

Dr.D.Murali Manhoar
Associate Professor
Department of English
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad
09908569272
040-23133406
dmmsh@uohyd.ernet.in
dmbm_vs@yahoo.co.in
dmmpsh@gmail.com

No comments:

    CURRICULUM VITAE         NAME                                                               DASARI MURALI MANOHAR   DA...