Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Dream House



Dear Friends,
This is my dream house built in the year 2002 by the grace of Lord Krishna. I have dedicated my house and named as Hare Krishna.  The above photographs are of my wife Mamtha and son Vijay Sai and below is my dream house.  Dr. D.Murali Manohar, Professor, Dept. of English, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
D.Mamtha, M.Com; PGDELT
D.Vijay Sai, B.Tech (CSE with Business Systems) SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai.  
D.Shrihan, PPI, Shells International School, Mayuri Nagar, RCPuram, Sanga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad-502032

1 comment:

Dr. Dasari Murali Manohar said...

Dear Friends,
This is my own house built in 2002 and have been living in the same house since then.

Dr.D.Murali Manohar
Associate Professor
Department of English
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad
09908569272
040-23133406

    CURRICULUM VITAE         NAME                                                               DASARI MURALI MANOHAR   DA...