Thursday, February 17, 2011

International/National Seminar on History of Mala Dasari

Dear Friends,
I am glad to inform you that I will be organizing an international seminar depending on the participants coming from all over the world. I am sure Mala Dasaris are spread all over the world. I hope all the Mala Dasaris are willing to participate and come over to Hyderabad. Only then I could hold this international seminar. Purely it depends how many Mala Dasari friends would express their desire to be the participants and contribute in re-writing our history be it as priests, astrologers, medicants etc.

I am pleased to inform you that I have been sanctioned a Major Research Project by the University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. New Delhi. It commences from 1st April 2011 and will last on 31st March 2015.

With out all the Mala Dasaris support, I will not able to complete this prioject. Do help in elevating ourselves in the new avatar of Mala Dasaris. The seminar dates would be decided based on the response and number.

Most Important: Please spread this information to all our friends.

Do contact to make our history, please.

Dr. D.Murali Manohar
M.A.; B.Ed.; M.Phil.;Ph. D
Associate Professor
Department of English
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad-500 046
Mobile: 09908569272
Office: 040-23133406
email: dmbm_vs@yahoo.co.in
dmmsh@uohyd.ernet.in
dmmpsh@gmail.com

No comments:

    CURRICULUM VITAE         NAME                                                               DASARI MURALI MANOHAR   DA...